Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feeding Tube Change Experience

On January 16 Dr. Galambos pulled out my old feeding tube without putting me under anesthesia. That tube came right out. He pulled and the tube pop right out. That was amazing!!!!! It really surprised me. I guess he pulled with extra strength. The new feeding tube doesn’t leak. I couldn’t believe it. I knew he could grab it but last time the tube had a hole in it so he could not grab it.
The new feeding tube is a little different but it is working correctly.
It won’t be long before my horse Beauty has the baby. My Mom started feeding her an evening warm bran mash in addition to her grain.
my other horse Hank is going to try to do an Eastern Indian Wedding job in February, since Beauty has to be with her baby. Hank won’t have to pull a carriage for this particular Indian Wedding job. The groom is on the horse’s back.
My driving lessons start back in March at Driving Magic. Who knows what horse I will be driving. Usually I drive Beauty, but she has to be with her baby until weaning. That won’t be for awhile. I’m studying about foaling on the internet. My horse Candy would be too much horse for me to drive.
My Mom took my new sari to a taylor, so she can make a pretty top and skirt out of the sari material.

No comments: