Monday, January 14, 2008

Excitement


We are getting ready for our baby horse foal. My Mom got a nice foal feeder for the foal when it stops nursing. My horse Beauty should deliver in 1 month. We are trying to name it, but it is best to name it when you see what color the foal is, and how big the baby is. I really like the name Nikki if the baby is a girl. Nicky would be the baby’s name if it is a boy. I can’t believe how big Beauty is getting to be.
Hank is going to do an Eastern Indian Wedding job in February.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Nice picture of Beauty, Heather. To me (the untrained eye) she doesn't look like she is that big that she will be delivering in one month though but she does definitely look bigger than the last time we saw her last month. Kind of an exciting time isn't it!? Talk to you soon!